Newbee Questions (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Swarm Box

I could use some help hanging my first swarm box. There are so many videos it's overwhelming on YouTube. I need a simple solution I can do…

Started by Gianina Knoth

3 May 16, 2016
Reply by Lee Wisnioski

The proper way to add a second brood box

I added my NUC to my brood box about 11 days ago...it's about 80% filled now so I want to add a second brood box on top...How do I do that?…

Started by Michael Tranchina

3 May 16, 2016
Reply by Lee Wisnioski

Fair price for Honey per pound...

I have a friend that wants to buy some honey for help with her allergies...I won't have any honey for a while... Can anyone share their opi…

Started by Michael Tranchina

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by Sierra Malnove

Lifetime

Mold in the hive

Just want to check with FL beekeepers, because the info I am finding pertains to northern beehive that overwinter. We have what looks like…

Started by Johnnie Keating

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Lee Wisnioski

Native bees also in trouble

Bumblebees studied for gov’t protection DENVER (AP) — Two species of wild bumblebees found from Alaska to North Carolina and in Canada will…

Started by Lee Wisnioski

0 Mar 23, 2016

Lifetime

Electric box swarm announcement

At the last meeting a gentleman announced he had a small swarm in an electric box he wanted someone to remove. I volunteered but lost his n…

Started by Holly K Shaw

0 Mar 7, 2016

Teaching a newbie the hive.

I need guidance and understanding here. I have a strong hive in my spa and want to move them to a hive I have. I think they will be more co…

Started by Deanna Rebelo

4 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Deanna Rebelo

RSS

Events

Caught A Swarm 2022

2022 "Caught a Swarm" Map

"Click' on link below:

https://palmbeachbeekeepers.org/forum/topics/2022-caught-a-swarm-1?xg_source=activity

To join the group "Swarm Catchers" go to Groups

https://www.palmbeachbeekeepers.org/group

© 2022   Created by Palm Beach County Beekeepers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service