Palm Beach County Beekeepers's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

Lifetime

"Bruce, It is a good possibility that they swarmed a 2nd time. The hurricane had thro…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Oct 23, 2017 to No queen after storm swarm

5 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Steven Brown

"Usually, if the bees are dying right near the entrance. They are shaking, walking fu…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Oct 5, 2017 to Questions?

187 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Angie Thul

Lifetime

"Usually, if the bees are dying right near the entrance. They are shaking, walking fu…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Oct 3, 2017 to Losing bees left and right

3 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Karl Hesse

"You could aways ask some Beekeepers at the fun meeting or contact the person closest…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 24, 2017 to Can I use Lemon Grass Oil from Bed Bath and Beyond, can I use wax from a bees wax candle to bait?

6 Sep 25, 2017

"Actually, what you need is old comb from a beehive. I think that the candles might b…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 24, 2017 to Can I use Lemon Grass Oil from Bed Bath and Beyond, can I use wax from a bees wax candle to bait?

6 Sep 25, 2017

Lifetime

"Thinking because you mentioned you saw swarm cells when you were in the hive in the…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 21, 2017 to Bees gone

4 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by wes and kathy baker

"Go to the tab at the top. Click on it and it directs you to the page for posting. Al…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 21, 2017 to Have empty hive need bees!!

3 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Palm Beach County Beekeepers

"Hello, You could also place this request in buy, sell and trade."

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 21, 2017 to Have empty hive need bees!!

3 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Palm Beach County Beekeepers

"At least 10 ft. I currently have my hives on my back driveway and I have none to a c…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 14, 2017 to Questions?

187 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Angie Thul

"Mark, I use screened bottom boards the bees chase the beatles out. Also, cover the g…"

Palm Beach County Beekeepers replied Sep 9, 2017 to Questions?

187 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Angie Thul

RSS

© 2023   Created by Palm Beach County Beekeepers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service